Hearth at Tudor Vladimirescu Hospital in Târgu Jiu. Dozens of sufferers have been evacuated after a service elevator caught hearth.
Replace: The fireplace was extinguished.
A complete of 53 sufferers have been evacuated, lots of them operated on only a few days in the past. They have been taken out of the hospital with the assistance of medical doctors, nurses, after which taken to a close-by park, throughout the road from the County Hospital, the place they took shelter within the shade, till they have been referred to as again to the wards.
The elevator can be sealed and won’t work till the technical group involves verify after which restore it. It’s unknown presently what brought on the hearth.
Firefighters intervened on Wednesday afternoon on the Tudor Vladimirescu Hospital in Târgu Jiu, the place smoke was reported on the elevator home.
In accordance with ISU Gorj, initially 33 folks from the medical unit have been evacuated in an emergency. These are sufferers and medical employees who have been within the surgical procedure division on the second ground.
Article made with the assistance of data obtained by the Observatory reporter Diana Speretoiu.
You can too observe Observator information on Google Information!