The scandal triggered by the gamers of the nationwide ice hockey staff who would have sung the Hymn of the Szekler Land on the finish of the match with Hungary, at the start of Could, is much from gone.
A number of days after these occasions, Minister Carol Eduard Novak aimed all his cannons on the Ice Hockey FR.
He allegedly despatched the Minister’s Management Corps to investigate the federation’s paperwork.
Powerful accusations for the management of FR Ice Hockey: false matches, fictitious settlements, uranium trafficking. What’s written within the notification to the Authorities Management Corps
ProSport got here into possession of this doc, virtually a notification from the Ministry of Sports activities, by which there are hallucinatory accusations: false matches, fictitious settlements, uranium trafficking.
The conclusions of the management requested by the Minister of Sports activities should not identified but, Carol Novak, in open warfare with the present leaders of the Ice Hockey FR.
Under we current the total textual content of this notification:
„Notification to the Management Physique of the Ministry of Sports activities of April 1, 2022 (doc)
- The group of false matches, which exists solely on paper, with out complying with the relevant laws, ends in the manipulation of the outcomes and is topic to prison regulation.
- If bills associated to the group of fictitious matches have been reimbursed, this implies a violation of the foundations on the administration of public cash and on the usage of monetary sources supplied by the Ministry of Sports activities.
- Reference is made to paper matches organized within the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 seasons, respectively
Particulars (from doc)
Through the 2018-2019 season, throughout the Nationwide Ice Hockey Championship class – U20, organized by FRGH, a number of matches have been launched within the specialised Pointstreak utility, which in actuality weren’t performed.
The Pointstreak Sport Applied sciences utility is a web based platform used worldwide and formally by FRHG to be able to report all the data associated to the nationwide championships, reminiscent of statistics, matches, outcomes, desk, groups, schedule, and many others.
In keeping with the information uploaded within the utility (could be accessed by way of the official web site of FRGH), within the nationwide ice hockey championship class – U20, 2018/2019 version, there have been 12 video games between three groups entered within the championship – CSA Steaua Bucharest , ASC Corona Brașov and CSHC Márton Aron.
In actuality, the ASC Corona Brașov staff didn’t play any match within the championship, all of the matches of this staff have been truly falsely documented.
The fictitiousness of the matches could be proved by the assertion of the gamers, of the workers, who didn’t take part in these occasions.
It’s also a transparent proof that these video games don’t seem in this system of the host skating rinks, on the date of the fictional matches happened sports activities actions.
A lot of 6 video games have been organized on paper in August 2019 after the top of the 2018/2019 hockey season.
These irregularities within the group and conduct of the Nationwide Youth Ice Hockey Championship – U20 season 2018/2019 fall underneath the prison regulation on forgery and use of forgery.
It is extremely vital to notice that the group of the championship was financed from public cash, due to this fact, if bills associated to the group of fictitious matches have been settled, this implies a violation of the foundations on the administration of public cash.
The match between CSM Corona Brașov and Sportul Studentesc București from 29.01.2020 was performed solely on paper.
Who’s Sandu Hălăucă. Uranium trafficking 20 years in the past
- He was compelled to surrender his aggressive exercise in 1994, being accused of trafficking in radioactive substances.
- In keeping with the indictment, on September 28, 1994, Hălăucă, together with three different individuals, was caught red-handed by the Police in entrance of the protocol villa no. 23 in Snagov, which is guarding and defending the SPP. The 4 have been to hold out a transaction with a amount of 4.5 kilograms of uranium powder, the investigators establishing that the powder was faraway from the premises of the Bucharest Uncommon and Radioactive Metals Analysis and Design Institute.
- Sentenced to 4 years in jail for uranium trafficking, Hălăucă was prosecuted in 2002 by the Supreme Courtroom of Justice and appointed technical director and deputy secretary basic of the Romanian Ice Hockey Federation.
- As an athlete, he has a powerful enterprise card – 17 nationwide titles, 18 Romanian Cups, but additionally over 400 current within the nationwide staff, taking part in 16 world editions and two Winter Olympics.
Extra scandals, much less efficiency at FRGH
- Issues on the Romanian Hockey Federation they began from the administration of Marian Negoiță – Eduard Pană, being blamed for his or her lack of curiosity within the growth of this sport and the disastrous administration.
- After a interval of calm in 2007, when Janos Kurko gained the election and have become president, inner strife continued to the detriment of hockey. “
Romania, sequence failure in Division I, Group A.
A number of members of the Romanian nationwide hockey staff went to the top of the match with Hungary, from the World Championship in Ljubljana, in entrance of the gallery of the Hungarian nationwide staff and sang collectively the anthem of the Szekler Land.
The Romanian nationwide staff was defeated by the Hungarian staff, with the rating of 4-2 (2-0, 1-2, 1-0), on Could 8, 2022, in Ljubljana, in its final match on the World Ice Hockey Championship, Division I, Group A.
Romania misplaced all 4 matches, 1-9 with Slovenia, 1-4 with South Korea, 4-5 with Lithuania and 2-4 with Hungary, relegated to Group B, the third echelon of the World Championship.
Slovenia completed in first place, thus advancing within the elite echelon of world hockey. Hungary took second place, adopted by Lithuania, South Korea, whereas Romania ranked final, with none factors.