Article by Dan Udrea, Remus Răureanu – Revealed on Wednesday, 03 August 2022, 07:09 / Up to date on Wednesday, 03 August 2022 07:29
If it should move Dunajska StredaFCSB will almost certainly meet Viking, a staff from a Norwegian metropolis of uncommon magnificence, Stavanger, which, amongst different issues, is residence to Preikstolen, Norway’s most well-known attraction, a 600-meter rock that it presents a superb view over the Lysefjord.
FCSB have been extraordinarily fortunate within the draw to find out their Convention League play-off fixtures. Though she was within the prime seed, the Romanian vice-champion had just one opponent at hand and three uncomfortable ones, and among the many latter, one was even prime, the French from Good.
He prevented all of the heavy ones and got here throughout the staff that Mihai Stoica had introduced he wished: Viking, from Norway. They may attain the play-offs in the event that they get previous Sligo Rovers (Eire), with whom they play within the third spherical.
FCSB would play the play-off in paradise
If FCSB make it to the group stage towards Viking, then they’ll play the decisive match, the second leg, away to the town of Stavanger on August 25. The city is among the most lovely vacationer locations in Europe.
It’s the 4th largest metropolis in Norway, and in line with the “Stavanger journey information”, the town heart, with white-painted picket buildings relationship from the 18th century, is among the finest preserved in Europe.
Additionally in line with the identical web site, there are a couple of explanation why Stavanger ought to be visited:
- It’s 40 kilometers away essentially the most lovely place in Norway and one of the lovely on this planet, referred to as Preikstolen. It’s a big rock, 600 meters excessive, the scale of 20 10-story blocks, which vacationers can stroll on and luxuriate in a tremendous view, proper above the Lysefjord.
- Lysefjordthe place there are not less than 3 different prime vacationer points of interest: Lysevegen, a winding highway with 27 serpentines, Kjeragbolten, a stone ball between two cliffs at 1,110 meters, and Kjeragfossen waterfall, which is 715 meters.
- The meals. Stavanger is a paradise for foodies. It has a number of Michelin-starred eating places, and fish and seafood are staples on restaurant menus.
- Outdated Stavanger. The town heart, with its winding streets and well-maintained white picket homes, but additionally with its cafe terraces, filled with multicolored flowers.
- Night time life. There are many bars and night time golf equipment. The bay space (Vagen) is known for night time events.
- Solastranden seaside. It’s nearly 15 kilometers from Stavanger and is an attraction, particularly throughout the summer time.
20 levelsis the typical temperature in August in Stavanger, the most well liked month of the yr
Viking shouldn’t be nice, misplaced two finest gamers
Concerning FCSB’s attainable opponent, Viking doesn’t say a lot in European soccer, not even in Norwegian soccer:
- It is a very previous membership, which was based greater than 120 years in the past, extra exactly in 1899 – It received the championship 8 instances, however the final time greater than 30 years in the past, in 1991
- Virtually 20 years in the past, Viking had the Englishman Roy Hodgson on the bench
- At the moment, the staff is educated by a few head coaches: Bjarte Lunde Aarsheim and Morten Jensen
- This season, they’re fifth within the league, 11 factors behind leaders Molde – They misplaced their two most vital gamers: prime scorer Veton Berisha, who had scored 22 objectives final season and eight objectives this season, was bought in Sweden, to Hammarby, for two million euros, and proper again Sebulonsen left for Brondby, in trade for 1.2 million euros
- There may be not a single footballer within the present squad who’s valued at not less than €1 millionessentially the most invaluable are forwards Tripic and Tangen, 800,000 every
- The worth of the whole thing is barely 9 million euros, nearly 4 instances lower than FCSB and even under Dunajska Streda (11.7 million)
- Within the 2nd spherical of the Convention, Viking pulled off a giant shock, eliminating Sparta Prague: 0-0 within the Czech Republic and 2-1 in Norway, with the profitable aim scored within the 90+2 minute
- Within the final 9 championship levels it has a disastrous rating line: 4 failures, 3 attracts and solely two wins
- Towards Sligo Rovers in Spherical 3, Viking are 1.36 odds to qualify, much less favorites than FCSB towards Dunajska Streda, odds 1.32
VIDEO Pavol Farkas, former Vaslui defender, interview earlier than Dunajska Streda – FCSB
Learn different present information:
EXCLUSIVE Gigi Becali can strike once more! Supply from France for a holder
VIDEO The previous defender of Vaslui works at Dunajska Streda: “I keep in mind it fondly! I’ve additionally learn Mr. Porumboiu. Sânmartean is one of the best I’ve performed with”